Launch Pad Boat Lifts
The LAUNCH PAD Boat Lift created by a small team of designers had a vision to offer the consumer a product with features not found in the current market.
Design and development of next generation of submersible boat lift that offers portability and expandability from 4400 lbs – 16000 lbs. This new boat lift will have features and options not found on any boat lifts currently on the market.
Simply put the LAUNCH PAD will offer better value and will meet or exceed all expectations!
Launch Pad take pride in bringing the most advanced easy to use, minimum maintenance boat lift system to the market today. The installation of this boat lift is simplified by its lightweight design and simple operation. The Launch Pad lift can be assembled easily with two people in a single afternoon.
Features and Benefits
- Most aesthetic submersible Boat lift
- Modular tanks – increase capacity (just add tanks) Modular design allows additional tanks to be added
- No metallic components in the water eliminating corrosion and maintence
- Integral step pads
- Shallow draft for launch
- Frame system is easily adaptable for a variety of bunk systems
- Ease of transport
- All aluminium structure using 6061 t6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel hardware
- Floats act as boat guides and protective bumpers
- Low centre of gravity = stability
- No torsion bar attachments
- As simple as tying it to a dock or float
- 100 volt solar power option
- Quick assembly
- Low cost transport
- Aesthetically pleasing control panel air valves and electric moto
- Optional integral cover
- Capacities – 4400lb, 6600lb, 8800lb, 12000lb, 16000lbs
- Ten year polyethylene float warranty
- Three year structural warranty
- Two year motor warranty
- One year comprehensive warranty